Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year


Happy New Year everyone!!!

I know everyone has recovered from sleepless nights, happiest celebration before the year ends. And other people are still waiting for the 12 o'clock tick of the clock to strike. Nevertheless, we all look forward for the year of changes and opportunities.

Last year, I started jobless and started to think of giving home-based jobs a shot. I succeeded. I joined one of the most influential Authority when it comes to blogging - Technorati. It all started with a fixed jobs until I get good feedback from other buyers. I started working for hourly jobs, but I accepted only a few since I still had call center career.

I quit my call center career leaving everything behind even though it promises me another growth, but this time, I wasn't looking for more opportunities with other big players in call center industries. I started accepting more hours, working all the way to my Sucat crib, just all the things I wanted to be with $$$ salary.

Yes, I am still a blogger, but I write for other people. This blog is still my soul book even though it is not updated. And how ironic, I worked for Technorati.

I'll leave for now, for another strolling event with my family and will be back online and update what happened and what will happen this coming fruitful 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails