Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 New Year's Resolution


I have posted two New Year's resolution on my previous blogsite. And since this will be my first New Year's resolution for this blog, I'll make it a point that each and everything that's listed will be followed and achieved. I only have a short list of my 2011 New Year's resolution.

1. My New Year will definitely be celebrated with a BANG! The rest of the year will be celebrated in Malaysia, not my place of interest, but a place full of promises. I just hope that my new job will give me a better advancement in my QA carreer.

2. My online career is not yet over. In fact, while writing this post, my online time is running. Meaning, I'll make sure that 2011 will be more productive on both my online and offline careers. At the moment, I have not accepted any other projects except my regular support job in Technorati and my tattoo rewriting jobs. I am still open for other projects though, if buyers contact me via email :)

3. I will be opening my first eBay store this coming year. All the plans has been set and other things are still in the process and hopefully, before my birthday, my own eBay store will start. =)

4. I am anticipating that my first month in Malaysia will be penny-less because I'm thinking that my first offline salary will come mid-February. When that thing happens, cup noodles are my tummy's lucky savior. My birthday will be affected though, but then again, I won't mind having a luscious noodle feast on my birthday(or sardines) than having an empty stomach for the rest of the year.

5. I will have 2 different travel back to the Philippines to visit Amber. In case you might ask, Amber will definitely visit my place of work - with mom and my family.

6. I'd like to think that my online business will give me more mooohlah. And I'm literally crossing my fingers. I'm thinking of having another business -- offline business that will give me more blessing$$$.

7. I will read two books this year.. Yeah, only two books. Aside from my anticipated busiest year, I think it's better to be lost along with fiction for quite some time, don't you think?

8. Lastly, my bank account will serve as my action plan. I know it's pretty hard to save these days, considering huge increase of market prices. It will serve as my base plan where everything listed from 1-7 will be followed correctly.

Whew! this is kinda impromptu. I watched a local TV special and it says Bagong Taon (New Year) should remove the letter "N" -- it should read as "Bagong Tao" (new person). And yes, I am starting anew.

How about you? Have you written your New Year's resolution this 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails